Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fermenting Forward

After nearly three years, I have resigned my post as Sommelier at SugarToad and Hotel Arista. It has been a journey with many challenges and successes.  I am looking forward to pursue more “fermentation focused” creative projects and opportunities. The team at SugarToad and Hotel Arista has accomplished many great things since its inception in 2008. They have been committed to the general welfare of employees, sustainable business practices, and supporting the local business community. It is truly one of the great amenities in Chicago’s Western Suburbs.



Some distinctions that display SugarToad and Hotel Arista’s commitment to sustainability & excellence include:

First Leed “green” Certified Hotel and Restaurant in the State of Illinois


Green Seal Certification


4 Diamond Award from AAA


Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence


3-Stars From Phil Vettel & Chicago Tribune


Best Hotel in Naperville 3 Years Running


I wish the team much success in the future. I have great affection and gratitude for the learning experiences and knowledge I received at SugarToad. It was a true privilege and honor to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment